- I can blame the binary cis-gendered racist sexist homophobic transphobic hetero-normative patriarchal hegemony for not recognising that watching Twilight is just as important as a degree in medicine or physics.
- I can attend a foreign conference to lie about the presentation of a famous scientist and ensure he gets sacked, while the audience laugh at a joke in another language, but I don’t understand irony or self-deprecating humour and besides he was only a straight white man.
- I can claim my degree in sociology is as important as one in medicine, and call people sexist when they laugh at me.
- if you disagree with me you give me PTSD.
- that means I am right and you are wrong, and if you disagree it proves I am right.
- that means I can talk for as long as I like and interrupt you whenever you speak.
- if you deny being racist and sexist, it only proves you are.
- I can go to the U.N. and demand that my critics on the internet are banned.
- I can give consent for sex before and during the act, but afterwards claim I was raped.
- when someone disagrees with me on Twitter I can get them banned from the internet, charged with harassment, and bankrupted.
- when someone asks me for evidence to back up my assertion, I can claim they are oppressing me.
- disagreement is abuse.
- I can spend all my time making YouTube videos instead of running a company that’s having financial troubles and is already in debt, try to get someone fired and even arrested when he mocks a heroine of mine, lie about him exposing my true identity when I did it myself in one of my own videos, appoint myself to be the leader of YouTube SJWs, then with an utter lack of self-awareness claim the status of victim when his followers do to me the very thing I had wanted to do to him.
- I oppose censorship.
- I am an individual, not part of a collectivist hive who can only view the world through sociological lenses.
- I refuse to excuse the real rape culture of minorities.
- I support free speech.
- I refuse to play intersectional identity politics.
- I am an egalitarian.
- I understand that statistics do not invalidate personal experiences.